Website Maintenance & AMC Services India
We believe that making a website is not a one-time affair, it’s a lifelong commitment…
A Website is Never Finished. It Needs Routine Updates.
- Website maintenance prices need not be high.
- It is easier to hand over the website maintenance to professionals rather than break your head with the technological maintaining a website.
- We have flexible packages for monthly and yearly maintenance of websites that don’t cost you much.
- Our website maintenance programs ensure that your site is always current and your project stays within budget.
- Our standard program includes, content updates, update images, and support via telephone and e-mail.
- Annual website maintenance (AMC) contracts are a cost-effective way to keep your website up-to-date, fresh and effective.
- Small business is the heartbeat of the India economy.
- Maxime Interactive helps small business by providing a high-quality website maintenance services team to maintain and manage small business web presence.
How to Maintain a Website?
Owning a website or blog has it’s responsibilities. You can’t just upload it and forget it. Regular website maintenance is a must if you want your site to be successful.
Why is Website Maintenance Important?
- With regular website maintenance your site will run smoothly. No disgruntled visitors because something on the site didn’t work or a link you provided is broken.
- Regular visitors are looking for what is new, so provide them with new and exciting information, products or features.
- Website are subject to being hacked. Using a proper website maintenance Service program, you can try and avoid being hacked by keeping everything up to date.
- There are all kinds of things that need to be done when Updating a website. Whether you decide to do these yourself or hire out the work, it still needs to be done.
Think about it, if you visit a website that is not updated regularly will you continue to visit it? Why should your own website or blog be like that then?
Website content can include written text, images, free downloads, anything that is going to draw new visitors in and keep your existing visitors coming back. Here are some idea
Product updates are really important if your site has an eCommerce element to it.
- New products added announced.
- Don’t forget to update your navigation, to add a page for the new product and add it to your site map.
- If you have a design that has side navigation (called a sidebar in a blog) the updates can be added to it so no matter what page a visitor arrives on, they see the new product announcement.
- Discontinuation of a product. Like the announcement of new products, if you are discontinuing a product, including an announcement in the side navigation will make the information available on all your pages.
- Upcoming price changes would be another thing to announce. It might even spur some rush purchases too.
Updating old content should be on your website maintenance list also. Information becomes outdated so keep your content up to date to show your visitors you are on top of the subject. We at Maxime Interactive perform all the above-mentioned activities for you.
In order to have your customers return time and time again, it is imperative to keep your website as up-to-date as possible. Customers want to know what’s new and to see there is something on your website they should come back to see. Monthly website maintenance plans help website owners stay on top of their website to attract the highest number of return customers as possible.
To sign-up for a monthly website maintenance plan, Contact Us today! If you don’t see something that fits your exact needs, please let us know as we are always able to accommodate your needs by offering a specially created package for you.
Website Maintenance Package
Website DesignMinor Edit On Page
Front-end Web Designer Work with You
- Adding new pages / Post to the website
- Image Changes
- Website Banner Modification
- Website Content Modification
- Event / News Updates
- Blog Update
Existing Website ReDesign
Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC)
Rs.2000 Per Month ( 5 Hrs Work)
Website DeveloperCustomization on Website
Back-end Website Developer Work with You
- Theme Customizations
- Plugin Install & Configure
- Blogs update + On-Page SEO
- Boost Your Website Speed
- Bug Fixing
- Backup Restore & Migrate
Customization / Coding on your website
Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC)
Rs.4000 Per Month ( 5 Hrs Work)
Annual Maintenance Service @ Rs.10000/- per year.
- Designing Related Edits: Minor Text Insert / Update | Projects & Products Gallery | Website Banner | Event/ News
- Work: Monthly 2 Hours / 12 Time Updates per annum
- Backup: Yearly 1 Time
- Turn Around Time 24-72 Hours
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve Got Answers.
It’s very simple to start. Just choose your desired website maintenance package & complete the online payment. Your account will be setup and a representative will be in touch with information on further steps.
We are a 8 year old, firmly established agency with a young talented team, that work on the principles of Transparent Policies, Time bound and cost effective services. We believe in quality-based work, and our work methodology is reflected in each and every project we undertake, however big or small. So you can make our user account without worry, once your updation work get finished, you can revoke all privileges from user account.
If the number of hours as per the website maintenance plan are exhausted before the period of your website maintenance plan, you can buy more number of hours or renew / upgrade any of the website maintenance package. We recommend for renewal or upgradation of website maintenance package as it will be more cost effective for you.
No, a single site maintenance will be included in single plan.
In order to get started and to move your website over to our super powerful WordPress server we will need your website admin and FTP/SFTP login details. You can either send us your existing logins or create a new user for us to access the website.
Absolutely! We take data safety very seriously. All our servers are hosted in world class data centers with 24 surveillance & physical security. Also all server password credentials are handled with utmost care and only authorized personnel have access to it.
As the packages are on monthly recurring basis, number of unused hours will not be carried forward to the next month.
Yes. You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel at anytime. The change will be effective from next billing cycle. You can contact our support team to help with your plan changes.